Who We Serve
1. The family of an individual recently diagnosed with a chronic illness
2. An individual suffering from the early stages of Alzheimer's disease or a long-term care crisis
3. The children of a parent that requires assisted living or a nursing home, who are trying to determine what should be done with the parent's assets
4. A veteran or the spouse of a veteran who faces a growing need for costly care, whether at home or in an assisted living facility
5. A couple planning for the financial stability of a special needs individual
6. The parents of a spendthrift child, a child facing a divorce or a grandchild intending to go to college
7. Someone dealing with a parent or other family member who is unable to handle his or her financial and medical affairs
8. An individual who wants to designate a guardian for their children and provide financial security
9. An individual who wants to minimize Estate and Inheritance Tax
10. The Executor or Trustee in the course of estate and/or trust administration
We offer a free consultation to explain your legal rights and provide you options on how to best navigate the issues facing you and your family.
Subscribe to our Blog!